• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy week!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Have Parsley, Percy, Kitty and Mrs P in for neutering tomorrow

and

Autumn, Twilight, Pooh Bear and Teddy in for neutering tomorrow.

Teddy is also having an abscess on his rear end removed, which is the result of untreated fight wounds.

Hope everything goes ok for them all tomorrow. Who helps you with them all at the vets ???? Only asking because when I take all of mine in for vacs etc it takes me and my husband and the vet nurses usually help too..... Then we take over the entire waiting room :oops::oops::oops:

My mum is my taxi and on a big trip the vet nurse has to help us- once we took 8 carriers, me, my mum, the vet nurse, AND vet had to carry 2 boxes each back to reception!!! :shock::oops: (The waiting room and access to consult rooms are seperate to the reception area)

That made me smile. The thought of the vet helping as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think other peoples reactions are even funnier when we go in with all nine buns. Especially as one is a giant and one is very very large bun ( they are in a dog crate), a bonded trio and two bonded pairs.

I don't know why but it irritates me when people go "Oh look, it's a rabbit"

No its a flaming Anteater :roll:

And then they tell you tales of their loved *coughs* neglected bunny

Aww so you have your room back!! :lol:

Would you want to take Shiloh or Sally on Thurs as neither can be spayed for about 2 months and are fighting? That way i can keep Jester in a shed cage, move Pooh Bear into a hutch and Parsley into the shed.

Aww so you have your room back!! :lol:

Would you want to take Shiloh or Sally on Thurs as neither can be spayed for about 2 months and are fighting? That way i can keep Jester in a shed cage, move Pooh Bear into a hutch and Parsley into the shed.

What about if Angel has her babies.. I will have no room :?
I can take her just while mine are bonding?

What about if Angel has her babies.. I will have no room :?
I can take her just while mine are bonding?

That would be great.
Just replied on other thread too :oops:
I may have that doble decker one or one being donated that i am told is much bigger than standard hutches- just until Alison can have some new temporary residents :oops::lol:

Back