• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making progress..........

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
The bonding of Rupert to Buddy, Mallow and Sasha seems to be going well so far

DSC05385Small.jpg

DSC05386Small.jpg

DSC05388Small.jpg

Please excuse the scruffy shelf. Sasha decided to destroy it :shock::lol:
DSC05427Small.jpg

A room with a view
DSC05435Small.jpg

On the shelf with sasha
DSC05455Small.jpg

Being groomed by buddy on the shelf
DSC05458Small.jpg

DSC05463Small.jpg

One of my fave pics
DSC05512Small.jpg

DSC05536Small.jpg

I had started to stroke mallow here so Rupert leapt out of the litter tray and plopped himself beside me for cuddles :love:
DSC05542Small.jpg

With Mallow
DSC05545Small.jpg

As you can see they are now in the shed together. Ive put a pen across the door as dont want to give them too much space at once and risk a fight breaking out! Rupert is my new best friend and honks if i strok any of the others :roll::lol:

He does seem to be :) He's a very nice natured bun that just wants to be accepted i think! :) He sometimes gets a little scared but if i sit beside him and stroke him he calms down and starts to explore

Thank you Kermit :)

Ta Shaz! He seems to be settling in nicely. I had an inkling he needed the re-assurance of the other buns to help him settle :)

I cannot believe the difference in him:D He really does look totally happy and relaxed. So glad you have been able to bring him out of himself:D:D

Back