• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you seen our ball?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy:Have you seen our treat ball?, its bright yellow and when you move it about yummy treat comes out if it.
Lola:I wouldn't know, i never get anyway *evil glare at lucy*
Lucy:well you shouldnt be so mean and you would, im so hungry i want some yummilious treats..Lola if you lonfed me youd go see if its under the table....
Lola:*grumble*

100_0997.jpg

Lola:Things i do for love, Oi! i can smell something but i cant see owt, you go have a look your longer then me!

100_0999.jpg

Lucy:I see it, i can see it, it looks so tasty..i just have to reach alittle more...

100_1007.jpg

Lucy: Erm Lola, could you help me please?
Lola:Why should i?
Lucy: *sniff sniff* because my bum bum is stuck, i cant get out!
Lola: *sniggers* Get out yourself, told you you shouldnt of had that last piece of apples, stop embrassing me woman!
Lucy:You shouldn't of left it! *starts to cry*
Lola: Oh, come here, i didn't mean it..anyways the slave (aka steff) has retrieved it for us..
Lucy: *sniff* Jolly good!

100_1002.jpg

Lucy: Awww, they have all gone, lola? where you gone?

100_1010.jpg

Lola: Hey wait, who the hell is this!!
Lucy:oh Lola it is Barry, he is really good at starring contests, aint you barry!
Lola: *Ponders* lucy, I think this is a plastic rabbit..barry is plastic you silly fluff!
Lucy: So he cheated, you poopie lala barry, how very dare you!
Lola: .........Let go have a snooze, i think we have done too much work today, slave has been lazy
Lucy: *Pootles along behind lola* Just don't hog the bed!

100_1006.jpg

Lola: *sits and glares disapproving at slave*

Last edited:
Steff did this when she was at home:D

The word "lonf" isnt a typo, I once said it to her when I was tipsy and it kinda stuck, istead of "I love you" its "I lonf you":lol::lol:

Lucys feet look dirty, thats cos she spends so much time in the hay bowl, where she also likes to have a good pee/poo.:roll:

Your house always looks so clean and tidy. I wish mine did.

I just adore Lola, her markinga are :love: as a baby she must have been :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: and of coarse I love her naughtiness :lol:

I'm glad she now has Lucy as her friend...double trouble :D

Rabswood

absolutely gorgeous:D i love seeing pics of those two - always up to mischief:lol:

but cat - how on earth do you keep them from nibbling the wires behind your tv stand? i have the same one and had to block the back off as eric kept disappearing:roll:

absolutely gorgeous:D i love seeing pics of those two - always up to mischief:lol:

but cat - how on earth do you keep them from nibbling the wires behind your tv stand? i have the same one and had to block the back off as eric kept disappearing:roll:

Every wire has been double coated in cable tidy, then double coated in duct tape, then smeared with Vicks Vapour Rub!!!!:lol::lol:

Im the same theres barriers everywhere in my house which the buns are sure bunny heaven is behind! They spend there whole time trying to destroy the barriers think i might try your trick with the wires!

Back