• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome *Car Sticker*-Order Yours!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi everyone
well hopefully you will have seen that we have finally decided on a car sticker for Rabbit Rehome. This is the winning design although i have also decided to produce another popular design just so everyone's opinions are hopefully catered for. I hope you like them! They are great quality and approx 4.5 inches square. They stick to the inside of any window and are easily removed! great for cars, shops and homes!
rabbitdecal5-1.jpg

STICKER 1

RABBITDECAL4.jpg

STICKER 2

Last edited:
Well done Lisa! They are fab... when do you think they will be on sale? (When you have millions in stock for the mad RU rush?!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

HOW TO PURCHASE YOURS!
The stickers are now on order and will be with me by the end of the week, you may place your order now AND THEY WILL BE SENT TO YOU THE MOMENT THEY COME IN!!
The stickers are just £1.25 each + postage/packing(sent in boarded envelopes). To keep life simple i have put the totals below for many different amounts of stickers which includes postage and paypal fee, so you just pay the amount shown..simple..i hope so!! don't forget to tell me which design/designs you would like "sticker 1 or 2".

1 x sticker £2.00
2 x stickers £3.25
3 x stickers £4.50
4 x stickers £5.95
5 x stickers £7.00
6 x stickers £8.25
7 x stickers £9.50
8 x stickers £12.00
9 x stickers £12.00
10 x stickers £13.25
15 x stickers £20.20
20 x stickers £26.50
25 x stickers £32.75

YOU MAY MIX DESIGNS!

You can pay with paypal- please send payment to
lisahodgson73@hotmail.com and don't forget to include a message telling me how many stickers you would like and which design/designs. Paypal fee is included in price so no need to add any extra.
If you don't know how to send Paypal payments, no problem, just pm me with your email address and how many you would like and i'll send an invoice for you.

If you don't use paypal you may also send a cheque or postal order made payable to LISA HODGSON and post to: 17 Huddleston Road, grimsby, N.E.Lins, DN32 8HG.

Last edited:
I'd like 5 please :D how do we order/pay?

ETA: Sorry, posted at the same time as you were explaining! :roll: Will send a cheque in the post :)

Last edited:
just wanted to also say that I decided not to sell the stickers as a fundraiser as i thought it would be better to sell the stickers at cost so you can buy more and give to friends, family, vets, rescues etc. That way the word will be spread further and we will have done our job!
They fit perfectly inside cards so make an extra special gift too!

I also wanted to say that i will not be making any money from these stickers, although i do run my own business. i have done them purely to help rabbits!

Last edited:
Fab Lisa, I will have 2 of each design and will pop a cheque into you :D

Ooh, just to be a pain, is the price for 4 shown including a paypal fee? As I'm not paying by paypal is the price different?

just a note for anyone paying by cheque. Yes a a small paypal fee has been added to the totals to cover my fees so anyone who does send a cheque will recieve an extra sticker to make up for this (or 2 if they buy more than eight), hope thats o.k? i just tried to keep it simple!:oops:

Well done Lisa they are both fab designs. Thats great of you to do this! Am sure a lot of bunnies will benefit from your hard work and dedication :)
Will find out how many i need and get back to you :wave:

Paid via paypal.. though i sent as 'gift' before i read the thread properly to see the money included paypal fees :oops: Doesnt matter anyway :D Look foward to getting them!!

Thanks again for all the hard work Lisa :) xXx

thanks kermit and Becky!

if anyone does send paypal by gift i will keep any extra money i get and give it out in free stickers later to my local rescue.

I've just sent payment of £8.25 for 6 stickers :wave:

*oh the excitment*

It will be extra special having pictures of Ivy :love::love: (I've given him a nose rub when he was a babe and now he's famous) :lol::lol:

Back