• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Wilbur...single male 1yr old

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0714JULY0004.jpg

2009_0714JULY0006.jpg

This is Wilbur ...he is a georgeous 1 yr old male bunny.

A bit hand shy but very curious so im convinced he will be won over easily.

Wilbur is extremely playful...which can end up in him trashing things ..so probably not best suited as a housebun...he likes to rearrange things until they are just right..:lol:

Wilbur has a lovely squishable , kissable teddy bear face ..just waiting for kissess ..( can you tell i have a soft spot for him :roll: :oops: )

Wilbur was neutered today so will be ready to go in around 2 weeks
We always have buns teeth checked when we send them in for neutering and it was found that Wilburs bottom back teeth were quite uneven. They have now been burred smooth and hopefully with a good diet and lots of hay( he had a very bad diet before he came to us )they should be ok now ...although of course we can not guarentee that he wont need dentals in the future .

Last edited:
Just bumping this little fella up :)

He's staying with me at the moment whilst he recovers from his op - anyone who adopts this little man, will have a very special bunny :love: I keep telling him that the marking on his nose is especially for kissing! :oops:

He is definitely getting to like cuddles :love:

My hubby thinks he resembles a koala bear with his markings :lol:

Could be a Californian X? Going by the body shape, anyway, Himalayans are more kinda streamlined aren't they?
I have 2 girlies identical to that, my vet and I can only guess that they're Cali X :)

Back