• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Permission to Use Peoples Pictures of Housing

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Hello everyone!

I'm running a rabbit information stall at my RSPCA Summer Fair this weekend and want to promote "good" setups of hutches/ sheds/ indoor housing. I was going to print out a few pictures to display to give ideas to people. I know there are a lot of photos on the forums, but thought I should ask peoples permission first -so if anyone is happy for me to use their set up as an example - could you please send me a photo??

PM me or send a link or add to this thread - that would be greatly appreciated!!!

Oh and if anyone is around Preston this weekend - come along to the RSPCAs summer fair - we've got loads of goodies to be won!!

here you go, not sure if it's any good to you.....

11072009890.jpg

The black blob at the front is my little Jose :D

My buns are free range but in the Winter this is their night time quarters

100_2678.jpg

100_3335.jpg

This is their night time summer home

100_2980.jpg

Here are both of mine.
No. 1 = Flora and Parsnip's humble abode.
100_0402-2.jpg

And No. 2 = where Pea and Pod live (the grass looks a bit better now:lol::lol:)
21062008017-1.jpg

100_0405-1.jpg

100_0406-1.jpg

Here's a few of our different set up's we've either got now or had in the past.

Current set up for Finlay & Arthur in our kitchen.

DSCF3787.jpg

2 separate pens we had in our dining room - we've now got 1 now most of the buns have moved outside for the summer.

DSCF3171.jpg

What we used to have in our living room for Alice & Wilson

CNV00188.jpg

Eve's pen that she used to have in our front bedroom

DSCF3197.jpg

Our aviary that houses our group of 10 & a couple

DSCF3497.jpg

DSCF3496.jpg

This is it from the outside when we were busy putting it all together - it's 21ft x 9 1/2 ft

DSCF3376.jpg

WOW - there are some amazing set ups on here!! Thanks everyone, hope our fair visitors take notice, but I'm sure those pictures will inspire some people to upgrade their hutches!

Thanks so much everyone!!

Back