• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worlds Best Cat Litter

Kits

Young Bun
Can I use WB litter for my rabbit, am guessing not, but I use it for the cats & it is fab with them & Mr Hoppy has taken to using the cat litter tray to wee & poop in...am I going to have to change the cat litter brand now?

I used wood pellet litter for my buns but cover it with wood shavings. Sometimes I dont cover with wood shavings but have never had a problem with it, I was worried my buns may try and eat it because it looks like pellets but they never have so I think its ok plus literature I have read have said its ok....

Yes I use wood pellets for my buns too and they dont eat it. Much less messy than sawdust! I don't cover it with anything (but do have some hay nearby for them to eat while using the tray) and they have used it without any issue.

Thanks for the replies, am just wondering if I can use WB or not as it is what I use for the cats & Eddie is free range in the house during the day so frequently goes into the cats litter tray as well as his own!

Its says its a clumping litter which is dangerous for rabbits because if they eat it, it may block their digestive system, so I wouldn't use it around your buns.

Thanks, that's what I thought but decided to check on here too...bit of a pain, will have to wean the cats onto a different litter - they hate wood based & I hate paper based LOL

Back