• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lost bunny

bodger

New Kit
one of my rabbits got out (well, some idiot let her out, the run had been messed with), about half 6 last night, if anyone lives in the stourbridge/dudley area please keep an eye out for her. shes a black dwarf lop, although her ears do sometimes stick up, about 2 years old and was last seen on brettell lane, Amblecote.

iv notified vets and rescue centres, iv put flyers into peoples houses and up in some shops, just printing off even more now to do another round. iv also contated local news papers and petlog as luckily i got her chipped a few months ago.

another thing is there are lots of online pet lost sites put her on those.. join lots of free website forums like this and also ask local radio to kepe an eye out also if run has been messed with report ot police its theft. x

another thing is there are lots of online pet lost sites put her on those.. join lots of free website forums like this and also ask local radio to kepe an eye out also if run has been messed with report ot police its theft. x

we reportd it but they said there wasnt anything they could do, they didnt believe a person had done it even though I dont see how a fox/cat or even the rabbits could have unhooked a layer of tarpaulin and and the net over the run. they are keeping and eye out for her but because noone tried to break in elsewhere they dont belive that someone would let some rabbits out just for the fun of it. clearly never met some of the teenagers round here. grrrr!!!

we reportd it but they said there wasnt anything they could do, they didnt believe a person had done it even though I dont see how a fox/cat or even the rabbits could have unhooked a layer of tarpaulin and and the net over the run. they are keeping and eye out for her but because noone tried to break in elsewhere they dont belive that someone would let some rabbits out just for the fun of it. clearly never met some of the teenagers round here. grrrr!!!

its terrible i had abun get out a year ago this month i never found her despite everything ihad sightings though i believe she escaped however and that she has been taken in by someone good luck in finding her. was she a single bunny or with a partner? is the partner bun ok? x

its terrible i had abun get out a year ago this month i never found her despite everything ihad sightings though i believe she escaped however and that she has been taken in by someone good luck in finding her. was she a single bunny or with a partner? is the partner bun ok? x

yes she has a friend. they came together, two girls, unrelated. Snowy is a bit miserable without Pip and she is now stuck inside because I dont feel comfortable with her outside anymore. I really want to reunite them soon.

all the hard work paid off, shes home!!!!!!!!!!!! im absolutly thrilled, i cant quite believe it. completly shocked and so happy that someone handed her in. i am now going to kill her for all the worring everyone has been doing, really wish i could find out what sort of adventure shes had.

she was found near a busy junction on a main road, im soooo thankful she didnt get squished!!!!

it was just over 24 hours she was gone. but less then 24 hours since we noticed. had only been putting the flyers out since 9 this morning and the one that we have to thank was only there three hours. we were soooo lucky with this whole thing. i really cant believe it, there are loads of cats round here too, and busy roads.

So glad it all turned out well

We have foxes and badgers around here so I dont think my little two would last 24 hours if they got got loose :(

(and my two cats are actually quite scared of the two them!!)

Back