• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Bunny Boarding for an indoor bun?

Nala's Mummy

Young Bun
Looking for a bunny boarding place for my little one to stay.

Somewhere near London.

And has to be great for a house rabbit!

Any suggestions?

xxx

Hi i'm Laura

I run LuckyBunnyBoarding

we are about 20minutes from london and offer boarding for indoor bunnies.

There are a few of our boarders on here.

You can see photos of our boarders and bunny room on our website. :wave:

Bunny Boarding

Hi,

Try Crumpets they are really good. My bunnys and rabbits went there earlier this year after my neighbour let me down last minute. The lady there was really helpful and she's a vet nurse! <link removed> :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Try Crumpets they are really good. My bunnys and rabbits went there earlier this year after my neighbour let me down last minute. The lady there was really helpful and she's a vet nurse! :wave:

I dont know if you are aware, or even if you're a person but i have reported your posts for breaching the rules of the forums, you are advertising and opening up threads over 2yrs old! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, why didn't you just contact me first before reporting me to tell me this I feel like i'm going to get told off now! :( I was truly only trying to help on something I knew about, I couldn't comment on many as there are so many experienced people on here.

Thanks, why didn't you just contact me first before reporting me to tell me this I feel like i'm going to get told off now! :( I was truly only trying to help on something I knew about, I couldn't comment on many as there are so many experienced people on here.

Sorry, but we get so much spam that is very similar to your posts, that were randomly popping up in very old threads. it matches a pattern and we're told to just report and not comment on said posts.

PM me if you wish to discuss it further so this thread doesn't get any more traffic :wave:

no I'm just new and recommended a rabbit boarded and was told that I couldn't as its an old thread, I just did a search on rabbit boarding as I was so pleased with the boarder that I wanted to tell others, but I'm not meant to because its an old post? I do apologise if I have upset anyone by doing it

Back