• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Take one tennis ball..

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
..add a crazy dog, and you get some silly photos :lol:

Ready...
2.jpg

Catch!
1.jpg

Boing
3.jpg

Whoosh
5.jpg

..no idea what's going on in this pic :lol:
8.jpg

Kangaroo impression
9.jpg

The gorgeous girly managing to stand still for a minute
12.jpg

Casper's turn to fetch
13.jpg

He's not quite so energetic about it :lol:
20.jpg

All tired out!
28.jpg

30.jpg

aw they look so happy, thats way they should be not like my neighbours rottie, all she has is the garden to run about in and even at that it's on her own. happy doggies are good doggies :D

They are gorgeous, love the first pic makes it look like the dog is trying to catch the :lol: smiley in your text above

They are gorgeous, love the first pic makes it look like the dog is trying to catch the :lol: smiley in your text above

:lol: :lol: Just noticed that!

Yeah we're really lucky, I live surrounded by a farm so there's fields each side of us - this one's been empty for a while, although there's cows in it now but they only come into this part during the day really, in the morning and evening they're right over the far side (huge field so they're a good distance away and a row of trees inbetween so no risk of a cow stampede!), it's basically like having a field of my own! We keep an eye out for dodgy characters, kids messing around etc. as no one lives on the actual farmland, so the farmer doesn't mind us being in there which is fab - especially as Casper's not 100% reliable around other dogs (generally OK but has the very odd moment, so can't really risk letting him off lead unmuzzled in public places) so being here means he gets total freedom, as it's all securely fenced in.
And they get through sooo many tennis balls, it's unbelievable! I get squeaky Kong ones as I was working on Kiki's chase recall (nightmare for running after rabbits), which has worked fab, but the balls last about 1 or 2 play sessions before the squeak's broken, the seam's been snapped or there's a chunk missing :roll: :lol:

Back