• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Putting to bed..

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Ive never really found it such a problem with Mops, nor ogs.
But with delly, woah.

Its always a battle, and I end up getting her and she gets really scared so I give her a treat when I put her back in the cage. Today though, literally it was like, she kept going behind the telly and then running around. I ended up managing to quickly pick her up then I tried to calm her down but she was having none of it and obviously wanted to just get out of my arms.
They both seem happy now, as they are both flopped out.
I just get so bloody distressed! I dont know what else to try. I shake the food and nothing, she just ignores it.
Im just feeling sorry for myself and them I spose, just feel pretty ****. I hate distressing them so much. Oggie has randomly gone all weird on me over the past few days aswell, so off like. She is so friendly, just hates the bed time thing.

I had Sophie trained to go home when she was an indoor bun, It was quite easy as she was young. However, it didn't stop her eating Wii cables or wall paper, so she went to be an outdoor bun, and is much happier for it!

Amber knows every trick at bed time, her favouite is sitting under her ramp when she knows my arms aren't long enough to reach her. Nothing will get her to move if she doesn't want to:roll:

Ohhhhh dell you little tinker! :lol:
My rabbits know when i shake the food box its time to come in and theyll all come trooping inside the shed for there nuggets and veggies before bed!
It hasnt took me long to train them to do it, I use treats (or pellets) as a reward if they come in when the box is shook, took about 2 weeks :D:wave:

I have trained mine to come back into the hutch when they are free roaming the garden using pellets, but they still have their naughty days and I end up chasing them round the garden. I am sure they just enjoy the game!!:lol:

She is such a little menace! :lol:
She is so quick aswell, and will just elgantly hop over your arm :lol:

I think Im going to try the food thing, and just put the food in there. Making alot of noise as I do it so they know its time. Then sit back and wait. :lol:

Back