• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige thinks about Hollywood

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: I’ve been thinking about who could play me in a movie about my life

Big: Who have you chosen?

Beige: Johnny Depp

Big: But Beige there is one big difference between you and Johnny Depp

Big: I know, I have more charisma

Big: No it’s not that it’s

Beige: I’m more attractive to doe’s

Big: Well I’m sure you are but that’s not it, your

Beige: I know, I’m a bit shorter than JD but on screen that won’t matter

Big: No Beige, you are a rabbit and Johnny Depp is a hoomin

Beige: That’s not a problem for JD he’s a method actor. Give him a week on a sprout and pear diet, let the mummy chase him around the garden he’ll be fine.

Rabswood: I’d be happy to chase him around the garden Beige as long as he isn’t as difficult to catch as you are

Beige: No mummy we don’t want you doing your rugby tackle maneuver

Rabswood: Oh I don’t know Beige I think I, I mean I think he would find it rather useful, help him get into the role

Beige: OK

Rabswood: What about cuddles too Beige, I think I should give Johnny plenty of cuddles to help him feel more like you

Beige: Yes that would probably help… but he has to pretend he doesn’t like it.

Rabswood: I don’t think he would find that too difficult.

Big: Mummy you shouldn’t encourage Beige with his fantasies

Rabswood: Big, Beige shouldn’t encourage mummy with hers!...Beige have you considered Robert Downey Jnr playing you? Perhaps we should audition them both?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Johnny Depp would be perfect for the role of Beige..... if you ever need any help with chasing him round the garden mummy just let me know. I'd be happy to help. ;)

Back