• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

growling bunny!!!

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
barnes growled this morning! he was doin his usual mad binky thing (M.B.T.) around the room, which includes hiding behind the curtains, where-upon i say "where's the bunny? ohh, peeky-boo" (yes i know i need to get out more)
but he got slighlty tangled in the curtain and started growling!! it was a bit like the happy grunt that he does at meal times but much more aggressive!!

he was obviously very p*****d off but i couldn't help but giggle, once freed from the offending curtain he was fine, but it did make me laugh!!

i think he was a bit embaressed!

Sometimes Timmy used to grunt at me when I go to pick him up. Never heard of growling :lol:

When I was trying to get Tippex Porkychicken out from behind the sofa the other day she made a noise that can only be described as a quack :shock:

When I was trying to get Tippex Porkychicken out from behind the sofa the other day she made a noise that can only be described as a quack :shock:

:shock::lol:

Squidgy often growls if he's disgruntled - we've had to administer ear drops recently so mych growling has occurred!
It's hilarious coming from a 1kg, incisorless nethie though, so much to his disgust we don't take him seriously!

Yep they growl! Probably got frightened by being caught up in the curtain - & perceived it as an aggressor, & growled at it. Funny how many buns seem unable to distinguish inanimate objects from aggressors etc. when they get in a pickle.

I've not heard my two growl, but they do grunt and squeak a bit when they are eating or grooming, and Pickle made noises tonight while grooming himself that I can only compare to Rolf Harris's wobble board (remember that?!) :lol::lol::lol:

If you want to hear a disgruntled bunny mutter and curse under her breath you should come to my house! :shock::lol:

Back