PDA

View Full Version : growling bunny!!!

Lolly's mum
19-07-2009, 09:42 PM
barnes growled this morning! he was doin his usual mad binky thing (M.B.T.) around the room, which includes hiding behind the curtains, where-upon i say "where's the bunny? ohh, peeky-boo" (yes i know i need to get out more)
but he got slighlty tangled in the curtain and started growling!! it was a bit like the happy grunt that he does at meal times but much more aggressive!!

he was obviously very p*****d off but i couldn't help but giggle, once freed from the offending curtain he was fine, but it did make me laugh!!

i think he was a bit embaressed!

bunnymadhouse
19-07-2009, 10:50 PM
:shock::shock: Barns growling....never :shock:

:lol:

PTV
19-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Sometimes Timmy used to grunt at me when I go to pick him up. Never heard of growling :lol:

lilbun
19-07-2009, 11:18 PM
When I was trying to get Tippex Porkychicken out from behind the sofa the other day she made a noise that can only be described as a quack :shock:

HS
20-07-2009, 07:37 AM
When I was trying to get Tippex Porkychicken out from behind the sofa the other day she made a noise that can only be described as a quack :shock:

:shock::lol:

Squidgy often growls if he's disgruntled - we've had to administer ear drops recently so mych growling has occurred!
It's hilarious coming from a 1kg, incisorless nethie though, so much to his disgust we don't take him seriously!

thumps_
20-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Yep they growl! Probably got frightened by being caught up in the curtain - & perceived it as an aggressor, & growled at it. Funny how many buns seem unable to distinguish inanimate objects from aggressors etc. when they get in a pickle.

Lolly's mum
21-07-2009, 09:35 PM
:shock::shock: Barns growling....never :shock:

:lol:

honestly!!

a right royal grumpy growly-grunt!!!

he was just miffed that a curtain got the better of him!!

Debster
21-07-2009, 09:47 PM
I've not heard my two growl, but they do grunt and squeak a bit when they are eating or grooming, and Pickle made noises tonight while grooming himself that I can only compare to Rolf Harris's wobble board (remember that?!) :lol::lol::lol:

prettylupin
21-07-2009, 10:26 PM
If you want to hear a disgruntled bunny mutter and curse under her breath you should come to my house! :shock::lol: