• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur says 'I'm home from my de-plumming & feeling a bit off'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well you may all remember my name is Wilbur & I was taken to my Auntie Angie's last Monday when Auntie Denise collected me, my son, my ex-wifelet & her new babies :(

At the moment I am stopping with Auntie Denise, because tomorrow I've been told I'm going to the vets to be de-plummed :shock: Now I think it sounds very painful, but I've been told I've got to be a big, brave boy :) If I'm lucky when I've lost my plums I might be able to find me a new little bunny wifelet to share my days with :D

Auntie Denise says if I ask RU for some vibes it will make be feel a lot, lot braver about my visit to the vets :? I have to say I'm trying to be brave but goodness it's a scary thought losing my plums :shock:

Thank you for any vibes you can spare me & I will let you know tomorrow how I go on :)

Wilbur
xxx

DSCF3796.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwh Wilbur :love::love: Sending you lots of vibes for tomorrow, everything will be fine im sure :love:

What a little sweetie :) xXx

Aye-up mate, you shoulda squeezed 'em back in !!
I did that but the pesky Vet got 'em on the third attempt :evil:

Good luck Mate

Sir Victor Velveteen ...................................plumless and proud :)

Sending lots of deplumming vibes for Wilbur xxxxx
(I'm sure that auntie Denise will find you another bunny, or ten, to be bonded with. ;))

Wilbur says 'thank you very much everyone - I don't feel quite so nervous now. It can't be too bad if Sir Victor say's it's ok ;)' :)

Sending lots of deplumming vibes for Wilbur xxxxx
(I'm sure that auntie Denise will find you another bunny, or ten, to be bonded with. ;))

:shock::shock::shock: Oh stop you will get me into trouble! :lol:

I have been firmly warned that Wilbur can't stay :cry: That said I really don't think this little guy will take long to find his forever home :) He's a really sweet little guy - he reminds me a lot of Noah :love: Anyone who is lucky enough to be able to adopt him in the future, will have a very special bunny :love:

Seriously though I will be hung drawn & quartered if I even suggest he stays :shock:

Oh Denise I didn't know you were fostering this lovely boy!

Be brave tomorrow Wilbur and then Auntie Denise and Auntie Angie will help you find the perfect new wifeybun.x

Wilbur, you are absolutely adorable once you are de plumed I am sure that you will find a wifey and forever home easily. You look like a tiny Julie. Wish I could get you. You look so sweet.

Wilbur, you are absolutely adorable once you are de plumed I am sure that you will find a wifey and forever home easily. You look like a tiny Julie. Wish I could get you. You look so sweet.

Wilbur says 'awww thank you - you've made me :oops: now. I do look like Julie don't I? Julie is a very pretty girlie - she must be because she looks like me :D;):love:

Back