• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something wrong with Bella? ...HELP... PHOTOS PAGE 2

Hey.

Today I was feeding Bella and giving her a daily checkover like I do everyday in case something happens to her or something, God forbid that though. Anyway, behind her right ear on her neck, there seems to be a black thing which to me looks like a human mole that we get as I have one on my leg but thats a brown colour and this thing on Bella is black, maybe because she's black? Anyways I'm not sure what it is? :(

Diana xx

Am I wrong in thinking that tics change colour too? So even if it's darker it could still be one?

If you think it could be a tick, smother it in vaseline, that will suffocate it then get a vet nurse to remove it or get one of those removal hooks and gently get it out.

Hiya,

I have read the websites information and fully understand it and Bella is going to the vets next week. Will keep you updated!

hiya, today is tuesday so if bella goes to the vet next week the earliest she could be waiting is at least 6 days, but thats if its monday! I would take her as soon as possible if you think its something to be worried about.

x

If it is a tick please DO NOT cover it in anything because it can cause the tick to regurgitate the contents of it's stomach into the animal - thus spreading disease. O-Tom tick removal hooks are fab, easy to use and remove the whole tick, you must make sure that none of the mouth pieces are left in the animal or an infection can occur. Once a tick has fully fed it tends to drop off it's host.

Hope Bella is ok.

A couple of photos:

A close-up:
14cv75w.jpg

What it looks like from just looking at her but to see it you have to move the fur around:
2dhbok1.jpg

A photo of Bella:
ayakvr.jpg

Hope this helps, and please remember, it is completely flat though and feels just like fur but if it's just fur then I don't understand why it looks like a mole or why there is bold patches as if to say she's pulled her fur out and I don't think she's in pain though?

Diana xx

hya i have two buns with patches like that and told its new fur growing through.:wave:

Last edited:
Back