• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We think Leela must be related to Scamp!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We had left her alone for 10 minutes in the dining room, and came through to find this

HPIM2181.jpg

HPIM2182.jpg

Its too late hiding now, we've already seen you!
HPIM2183.jpg

It seems she had jumped on Dinky's crate to get there so now we will have to rearrange the room :roll::lol:

No dust, hay or rabbit hair on the furniture! :shock::shock::shock: Is it just my house then that looks like a rabbit hutch? :oops:

No dust, hay or rabbit hair on the furniture! :shock::shock::shock: Is it just my house then that looks like a rabbit hutch? :oops:

No ours does too :oops::oops::oops: Constantly! :roll::lol:

Liz that is so funny - bless her, she thought it looked like a good place to play hide & seek :lol::lol::lol:

You haven't seen the carpets :lol: With 20 buns in the house trust me there is plenty of hay and fur. I dusted the furniture on friday for the first time in weeks and that was only because it was raining so hard I couldn't get on with anything outside :)

awww, hey Leela! :wave:
I thought you might turn out to be a cheeky bunny! glad you are settling in well! thats it, just make yourself at home....

Liz, i am amazed at how clean and tidy your house is, considering all the bunnes you have! your wedding photos are gorgeous btw xx

awww, hey Leela! :wave:
I thought you might turn out to be a cheeky bunny! glad you are settling in well! thats it, just make yourself at home....

Liz, i am amazed at how clean and tidy your house is, considering all the bunnes you have! your wedding photos are gorgeous btw xx

Thank you Vikki :oops: Does it just look clean and tidy just in the picture though or did it look clean when you visited too? Probably not :lol:

We just need to find Leela a nice husbun now :love:

I know what she is doing, counting the jelly beans! Then she will ring me to let me know!

It is wonderful to see Leela so full of mischief! Her eye looks better too!

Alice x

Back