• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leave them or split them?

twinkle4041

Young Bun
Hiya!
Just need some advice, i have taken on a rescue rabbit, which i got last wednesday..
I have another rabbit and seperated them until the new bun got used to his new home. Hes been neutered.
I have tried them together for the last few days and seem very happy together, they have had a chase and jumped on each other which it seems is natural, have given each other washes and there seems no aggression. I think my older bun thinks its her mate back (he died last year) as hes identical to her mate..
Now i dont know whether to split them again at bed time or just leave them together now, they are outside in the hutch/run together and have been for the last few hours.. and do seem quite happy?
should i leave them or split them for a while at night?
thanks again for help once again!!
:wave:

I'd definitely leave them together. If there was a problem you'd know about it by now! Be pleased by a successful bonding :)

They are still together running about and had their tea together.didn't know if splitting them until they have been together longer was best thing to do

Back