• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worrying!

I had a customer in today who told me he was a rabbit breeder and could I explain to him how to sex rabbits?:roll::roll: So I said yeah no problem, showed him a girl and a boy, showed him what to look for and how to feel for baby testicle sacks. He came back this afternoon with 3 (really cute!) Lionhead babies, told me he was a BRC breeder and could I sex his babies for him as he can't remember how to do it! I asked him why he was breeding if he couldn't sex them and strangely he couldn't answer me!:roll::roll::shock:

I sold some things on ebay and one person who came to collect something said he bred rabbits :roll: I asked how he managed to find homes for them and he said he stuggled some times and had to practically give them away, he asked if I could take his off spring that he couldnt sell, I kindly said no and explained in a nice way why I didnt agree with people breeding rabbits for a hobbie and that the rescue have to pick up the pieces and find the money to neuter etc, think he was shocked. He then went in his car, sat there for a while, came back out and gave a donation to the rescue, I hope I have made him think :?

Back