• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

green tunnels and interchanges

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Where is the best place to buy these now?

I used to get them from vetuk but can't find them on their site anymore:?

Are these for the retirement bunnies? Haven't been able to get hold of the interchanges but do have some green bendy tunnels. We usually sell them at £6.50 but happy to do them for you at £5.99 if they are for the retirement buns

ive got one of the tesco ones if you want it, holly gets her bum stuck in it lol

:lol::lol: My giants have that problem too. Lola can just squeeze through if she really tries but Ronnie has no hope!!

Thats really fustrating Liz... i always used to get mine from VetUK too as they used to do the deal if you bought 3 you get them for cheaper :? Maybe email them and ask if they have any still or if they will be restocking :) xXx

Are these for the retirement bunnies? Haven't been able to get hold of the interchanges but do have some green bendy tunnels. We usually sell them at £6.50 but happy to do them for you at £5.99 if they are for the retirement buns

Wow, thanks that would be great :D If I could have 3 then I can get the interchange for them elsewhere :wave:

Back