• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun has been raiding .....

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
the Pampered Piggies Order.

IMG_1037.jpg

I wonder who that could be

IMG_1040.jpg

:angel:

can't raid the order when you're too busy sleeping:lol: looks like you've ordered some of the same p.piggies stuff as me:)

can't raid the order when you're too busy sleeping:lol: looks like you've ordered some of the same p.piggies stuff as me:)

They love the willow balls with marigold and loglets. I went out of the room for about 15 mins and came back and found she'd helped herself must have heard me come back in. :roll:

She needs a rest. It was hard work breaking into that parcel :lol: but oh what fun she had :D

Rabswood

Beige has examined the photograph carefully he says he can still see the crumbs around her mouth. She is guilty as charged.

Here we go again! :roll: Another innocent bunny will have to suffer. :( Beige is wrong. He is probably accusing the poor bunny of something that HE has done in the past. :evil:

Beige: I would never do such a thing and get caught. Look at the photo you can tell that that bunny is exhausted from nom nomming. I am sure even Carrot would agree with me.

Back