• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aargh hyperactive bunny!

Merry87

New Kit
Hi, i'm quite new on here :) Just wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can entertain my hyper bunny? Nettle was ill last week but is now making up for her lack of energy then...apparently she was saving it all up! She is so full of beans I am running out of ways to entertain her, despite our front room looking like a bunny playpen now...loo roll tubes, tunnel, boxes, treat ball...and bunny demanding we play chase! Help!

How old is Nettle? Spayed? Any chance of getting her a bunny friend? It's amazing how well entertained bunny twosomes can be in each other's company! My Daisy frequently doesn't want to play with me anymore now that she's got little Jester to zoom about with :lol:

She's two, not yet spayed as she gets ill every time we plan to take her...but we're trying again in a month, fingers crossed :) She's really a people bunny, she loves playing with cats and dogs but is completely uninterested in other rabbits, she'd be horrified if we got her a 'friend'! And I don't want to get a cat until we can move out of the city :) Unfortunately she has a lot more energy than me, so my attempts to tire her out tend to backfire..I need some more toy/entertainment ideas I think!

Back