• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Poor Colin-Cupcake

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This little fella..about 8-10 weeks?????..was found in someone's back garden..they spent 3 days trying to get him..how he survived both them and I do not know..once caught he had no fear of humans.
The people who's garden he was in have dogs who would have killed him had they caught him..so one very lucky bunny

Say hello to little Colin-Cupcake

Colin-cupcake.jpg

Clin-cupcakea.jpg

The good news is he is eating and pooing:D

Only can guess he was either an escapee, an unwanted so dumped pressie..or last of a litter that couldn't be sold..anyone other ideas?

Oh Bless him he is so gorgeous, I dread to think how he got there in the garden but I guess he was just another little unwanted bun. :(

'Colin safe at last' :)

This little fella..about 8-10 weeks?????..was found in someone's back garden..they spent 3 days trying to get him..how he survived both them and I do not know..once caught he had no fear of humans.
The people who's garden he was in have dogs who would have killed him had they caught him..so one very lucky bunny

Say hello to little Colin-Cupcake

Colin-cupcake.jpg

Clin-cupcakea.jpg

The good news is he is eating and pooing:D

Only can guess he was either an escapee, an unwanted so dumped pressie..or last of a litter that couldn't be sold..anyone other ideas?

:love:He was looking for you, Jill!:lol:

Awww bless him. He managed to survive because he is a BiB :lol: amazing stealth and survival skills. They are trained that way :D

Rabswood

Oh my word, he's amazing. He's just a smaller version of our Noah too!

He's obviously go the strength of character to survive anything!

:love::love:

Back