• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is that really comfortable Gwenny?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We started bonding Gwendolyn with Gideon today, after chasing him around a bit Gwenny decided it was just all to much for her.:love: Look at the position of her back leg :?

StrangeBun.jpg

How cute!

Hope Gwenny hasn't been chasing Gideon too much.

Are they falling in love? Fingers crossed they are.

How cute!

Hope Gwenny hasn't been chasing Gideon too much.

Are they falling in love? Fingers crossed they are.

They seem to be pretty happy this morning and no problems in the night :D She is just a bit funny with him around food times. Feeding is going to be a bit of a problem as she is a slow eater and needs extra food and he wolfs it down and can't have many pellets as it upsets his tummy. They will just have to be fed seperately a couple of times a day and hopefully all will be OK :)

Thats good new.

Give our love to Gideon, especially from Lily who thought Gwenny was lovely too when I showed her the picture.

It must be tricky when they eat at different rates and have different food requirements but I'm sure you'll find a way around that somehow.

Hope it continues to go well. Looking forward to a picture of them together.

Thats good new.

Give our love to Gideon, especially from Lily who thought Gwenny was lovely too when I showed her the picture.

It must be tricky when they eat at different rates and have different food requirements but I'm sure you'll find a way around that somehow.

Hope it continues to go well. Looking forward to a picture of them together.

Will get pictures soon, if it ever stops raining :roll:

I have a few bonded buns that are on completely different diets, we have a system that works well so hopefully it will be ok, just keeps me extra busy :):lol:

Back