• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William - our new 'bunny' found in the hay box!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I was cleaning all the buns out this morning & was back & forth to the hay box so left the lid open on it whilst I finished. Came back to find that Wiliiam our elderly cat had made himself a nice cosy bed in it. He was most disgruntled when I disturbed him :roll::lol:

DSCF3791.jpg

:love:

Awwwwww, William :love: He looks so much like my mum's old cat Timothy who we had while I was growing up.

He's probably wondering why the bunnies get all the hay when it makes such a comfy cat bed :lol:

He looks like he's saying 'Naff off, cant a cat get some kip in peace !!' :lol:

He's very handsome xx

:lol::lol::lol: I think he was Jane!

Thanks - I think he is a handsome lad too :oops: We've got his twin as well Thomas, but they are both very different characters. I can't believe their both 15 - they're like a pair of kittens how they chase around :shock::lol:

Awwwwww, William :love: He looks so much like my mum's old cat Timothy who we had while I was growing up.

He's probably wondering why the bunnies get all the hay when it makes such a comfy cat bed :lol:

I think he's probably also wondering if I sleep in the hay box will I get it all to myself, rather than sharing mum & dad's bed with Noah :roll::lol:

I think he's probably also wondering if I sleep in the hay box will I get it all to myself, rather than sharing mum & dad's bed with Noah :roll::lol:

Awww, bless him :lol:

My cats have all been on a bit of a permanent sulk since little Jester moved in and they've been banned from the bedroom ... I'm sure they think I'm neglecting them by not letting them sleep in the room with me any more! I've tried doing cat / Jester introductions but Daisy stamps her foot if they go anywhere near him and chases them away :lol:

Awww, bless him :lol:

My cats have all been on a bit of a permanent sulk since little Jester moved in and they've been banned from the bedroom ... I'm sure they think I'm neglecting them by not letting them sleep in the room with me any more! I've tried doing cat / Jester introductions but Daisy stamps her foot if they go anywhere near him and chases them away :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Daisy is protecting her little man :love:

Cats have a very good knack of making you feel guilty don't they? :roll: Even though they are spoilt rotten & not neglected in the slightest - if ours don't get everything their way can sulk for England :roll::lol:

Cats have a very good knack of making you feel guilty don't they? :roll: Even though they are spoilt rotten & not neglected in the slightest - if ours don't get everything their way can sulk for England :roll::lol:

Definitely!!!

I've just been perched uncomfortably on the edge of the sofa while watching a dvd cos I didn't want to disturb the cats :oops: The three of them were all flopped out on the sofa and when I tried to sit with them my boy Squeak gave me such a disapproving look I decided not to risk it :lol:

Definitely!!!

I've just been perched uncomfortably on the edge of the sofa while watching a dvd cos I didn't want to disturb the cats :oops: The three of them were all flopped out on the sofa and when I tried to sit with them my boy Squeak gave me such a disapproving look I decided not to risk it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless them :lol:

Back