• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BLOODY NIC CUBES! - Bit of help please

Dommy

Warren Scout
So i decided that i was gonna buy some of those NIC cubes for my rabbits, since it'l just generally be alot easier than what they r in now, anyways, i read B&Q sell them and i also read somewhere, someone got them from Wickes but it wasnt on their site

i been to 2 different B&Q's today, one was absolutely massive, i been to wickes and homebase, and cant find them anywhere, ive tried to look on B&Q's website but i cant find them there either

if anyone knows any other shops that definatly sell them could you please tell me, or if you know where to find the NIC cubes on B&Q's website so i can call them and see which stores have them, i also tried searchin Slemka 6 storage cubes which i read they are also called but could not find them

i have literally spent all day tryin to find them, hopefully can find a shop tomorow that definatly have them:censored:

ebay have some similar, but dunno how they fare in price comparison.

idealy wanted to go out and buy it tomorow but it seems im only going to get it online althought i couldnt find any on ebay, i found a website that sell 17 for 22 pounds everywhere else seems alot more expensive

Oh , NIC cubes are like squares of mesh u can use and connect together and theyre really good for indoor rabbits as cages, can make to the size you want

Our b&q has them in stock :D (not that it did when we wanted some). We brought ours from Cribbs Causeway (in Bristol) but the Gloucester store had some last week :)

Back