• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just been to the beach!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to the beach with my auntie's new dog, Charlie. They lost their other dog just before Christmas, and felt it was time. They got him from the dogs trust. He is a StaffyX.He is 18months old and has had 3 homes already

scooby015.jpg

scooby016.jpg

scooby020.jpg

scooby021.jpg

scooby023.jpg

scooby038.jpg

I am sorry they are not in focus, he is just this ball of energy, and doesn't sit still for a minute

Last edited:
He is lovely!
3 homes and only 18 months? poor guy.
Atleast he has a great home now :love:
Great photos, looks like he enjoys the beach

awww he is gorgeous, my missy was a staffie x and the best dog I ever had. I am so pleased he has found a great home with your auntie xxx

Awwww he's gorgeous. Looks like he is having a great time. I love the second photo ball in mouth and ears back :D I'm glad he has found the good home he deserves.

Rabswood

All her dogs have been completely spoilt and cared for. He needs a bit of weight put in him as his ribs and spine stick out, but she said its nothing to how he was when they first got him, so I dread to think how he was when he went to the dogs trust.

doggies007.jpg

doggies042.jpg

doggies048.jpg

Back