• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mopsy's gone :(

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
At some point last night Mopsy lost her battle with whatever has been wrong with her and she has gone to the bridge.:cry:

I'm devastated. She was so young.:cry:

I can't stop crying.

Oh god no :(. I have been following Mopsy's story, even though i did not reply to the threads, i read them, and i was so dearly hoping she would make it.

Though no words can ease your pain, at least Mopsy made her own choice and did not force you to make an awful decision.

Thinking of you, you have been very brave and such a good mummy to Mopsy xx

Oh no, poor Mospsy. I'm so very sorry. At least she knew you did everything you could for her and i'm sure she knew how much she was loved. Night night Mospsy. Big hug for you x

Oh my God Becky, I can't believe it :cry:

You did as much as you could for her and you've been so brave too.

Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no....i was reading about Mopsy and willing her to get better.
This must be devastating for you. I know how your feeling and my thoughts are with you just now.
Mopsy truly was a very special girl, binky free little one xx

Gosh that's a shock. I am sorry sorry. Binky free Mopsy.

At least Mopsy knew love and kindness in her short life which is more than many can say.

Thank you all for your kind words.

I might have only had her for 4 months but I loved her so so much. She was very very special to me. I really tried everything I could to help her but the odds were never stacked in her favour.

I am so upset for Peter as well. He only had her for 2 months but she gave him so much joy. I will need to think about some company for him soon but not today its too painful.

:cry::cry::cry:

Oh no Becky, I'm so sorry. :cry::cry: You were doing everything you could for Mopsy; you could have done no more. I'm so sorry you lost her. :(

Sleep tight beautiful Mopsy. xxxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry, I've been following Mopsy story and sending vibes :(

Though no words can ease your pain, at least Mopsy made her own choice and did not force you to make an awful decision.

I completely agree, I'm sure she knew how you were struggling with knowing when to make the decision, and she and nature wanted to make it easier for you and thank you for being a good bunny mummy. A natural end was best for her and best for you. Binky free sweet girl xx

Back