• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yaaaayyyy - we've bonded Finlay & Arthur - piccies of the best buddies!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well now that Finlay has gotten over his neutering op on Monday, I decided to take him & Arthur to the vets together on Thursday for Finlay's check up. Since then these two have been inseparable :D When we got back from the vets I put them in a neutral pen & fed them together. Within an hour or so they were snuggled up in the litter tray after having munched their way through their veggies :) Finlay did hump Arthur a little bit, but after that they've just settled down & become buddies :love:

They've now moved into the kitchen - here's a few pics of Arthur one of our eldest buns at 6 1/2 years old & Finlay our youngest bun at just over 4 months old :love: Finally Arthur has a pal of his own - I'm chuffed to bits, as Finlay spends ages just washing Arthur's face & ears for him :love:

DSCF3787.jpg

DSCF3788.jpg

DSCF3786.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Nicky & Lynne - I'm over the moon, as I thought with 2 boys it might take longer. I guess they both just wanted company :) I can see these 2 getting up to all sorts of mischief! :shock::lol:

awww Finlay...wha a good clever boy you are .... i bet you are glad of some male company after spending all that time with mum and 6 sisters :lol:

Back