• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teeny Weeny Bunnies Come To Stay (another picture)

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
So we have the heffers in the front room (they normally live indoors and have the whole of a vicarage to wreck so hutch was never going to be enough), and then we have these three little mites. I bonded them together for their owner and the live outdoors in a normal hutch so for them one of my 8fters is soooooo big.

Meet Sooty, Dusty and Honey - all boys!

I love these little tykes but am working on improving their poo output....not good. Teeny poos for teeny rabbits sadly.

IMG_2416.jpg

And another photo from today out on the grass....

img_2451.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, that's the thing isn't it, they look grumpy even when they are having fun! :lol::lol:

Don't you mean they ARE grumpy when they are having fun? :lol: That's my experience of little buns anyway. I find grumpiness cute though so it's all good. Those liitle ones are very cute too :love:

*cough* remind me where you live again, I might pop round with a little 3-compartment shopping bag...

:love:

*cough* remind me where you live again, I might pop round with a little 3-compartment shopping bag...

:love:

Now,Now.Didnt your mummy teach you to share?? Bags me have the middle one.(He looks like he should be in Disapproving Bunnies.....):love:

Back