• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
My family got an emergency phone call that my grandma in Arizona is dying and only had the day to live. (She died yestaurday...:() Well the family's grandchildren had bunnies and I was so excited to see them and when I got in there, I saw "the most disturbing thing I have ever seen." The bunnies were walking in their own poo and pee and there was NO food and the water was dirty. The bunnies were terrified of me and they had matted coats. :cry: I wish I would have said something to them but I was too distraught. :cry: I asked them if they could afford vet care and they said "no." But does that make sense when all their kids wear designer clothes and they have brand new cars? :shock: Im only 14, I can't really do anything about it. :evil:

Last edited:
Personally i would offer to take them from her.

Whether you keep them or find a rescue space is up to you, but they sound like they really need out of there.

Try and explain to them how they may not realise it, but they are neglecting their bunnies in a big way, and rabbits should not have to live like this.

Yes sorry to jump in but i agree, ring the number and report it, i am sure you could do it annonymously or if you put the address here maybe someone else would call so you dont feel responsible if you dont want to. Those bunnies really need someones help though xx

Back