• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Peanut has refused to leave the indoor cage since his op, but he has just ventured out, and is exploring with Jelly around my tiny bedroom, but he just stood up on his hind legs and looked at me, which is a big step considering hes had a hind leg operation.

He is now running around my bedroom, and just jumped up onto a chair!!

I know it doesnt sound like a big deal but thats alot of jumping around for a bunny that had leg surgery on tuesday!

Im soooo proud of him, he definatly wants to get better

and whilst typing this i wasnt watching and jelly has stolen tissues out my bin

I'm glad he's feeling better. Just be careful he doesn't do some damage. Probably best to keep him confined for a bit longer. no jumping yet xx

ive been told to let him do what he wants as far as exercise goes, dont confine him, and dont put him in a run where he cant go and rest, just have the door open an hour or so a night. He isnt jumping high at all, dont worry!

But its the first day he hasnt sat shaking in his cage :( so i dont wana jinx anything!:lol:

now jelly has stolen a peach core and is licking it under the bed, now im going to have to get under there to stop her eating it, im never having house bunnies!!!!

Oh Im so glad hes getting better! Bless him, :love:

Haa, I wont ask you to look after Delly and ogs then ;) You wouldnt have anytime to sit down :lol:

Back