• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hetty!!

Thanks for the link Kris - that is fab!

It's not too shabby aye ;)

I was thinking, if you sorted out part of your garage, you could esily have some hutches in their for night time to keep your parents happy about the garden being cluttered ;)

:lol: Sorry - that made me laugh! Everyone is out to get you :roll: :lol: ;)

It is brand new!!! Not too sure about buns in garage.. no light!

Just someone i know might want to sabotage plans!!
Could it fit in your car? It comes flat pack?
Just as it is about 5 miles from me and could save £20 postage.

I was thinking maybe just at night in garage?

Or would your parents not mind as it is a nice new hutch :p

Just someone i know might want to sabotage plans!!
Could it fit in your car? It comes flat pack?
Just as it is about 5 miles from me and could save £20 postage.

I was thinking maybe just at night in garage?

Or would your parents not mind as it is a nice new hutch :p

You know that large carport at the side of my house with the bikes everything - the hutch will go there.

Only if it's desperate.

I can foster him temporarily - babies need to be seperated into sexes at 11 weeks (Winter will be on her own :( ) so he might need to go back when it comes to this point.

If Pars is coming back, i'll need someone to go to foster care until he goes to his new home, as Jester will be going into the shed tomorrow when Mrs Potter arrives, meaning Scarlett will have to be moved into a hutch until Sunday. Then I will need 3 free hutches for the bubs here when they arrive, so can use Scarlett, Obie and Toby's hutches when i start bonding your lot inside, so all should work out fine!

Soz, all the above was me thinking out loud... don't know if it made any sense to you!!!

If Pars is coming back, i'll need someone to go to foster care until he goes to his new home, as Jester will be going into the shed tomorrow when Mrs Potter arrives, meaning Scarlett will have to be moved into a hutch until Sunday. Then I will need 3 free hutches for the bubs here when they arrive, so can use Scarlett, Obie and Toby's hutches when i start bonding your lot inside, so all should work out fine!

Soz, all the above was me thinking out loud... don't know if it made any sense to you!!!

It made sense to me :lol: I know all your set up!
Captain Parsley hasn't been in the run today so is really aggitated! Have to clean him out soon!!

Back