• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Rosie caught in the act...

martlou

Warren Veteran
wallpaperchewing.jpg

Good job we're planning on redecorating :shock::lol::lol::oops::oops::lol::lol::shock:

Last edited:
Rosie should get together with my Daisy - they'd make a fab bunny redecorating firm ... or should that be demolition firm :lol:

Well that's why I've given up trying to stop her! The more she pulls off the less there is for us to remove:lol: She's good though, if I hold my hand under the bit she's pulled off and is chewing she just spits it out :lol::lol::love:

Oh my god :lol: Did she pull ALL of that off? Timmy has just found a love of the wallpaper but we tell him off! Hope he doesn't do that kind of damage lol :lol:

i got 2 buns veryyyyyyyyyyyy good with woodchip paper at the mo payment in veg is fine :D

i got 2 buns veryyyyyyyyyyyy good with woodchip paper at the mo payment in veg is fine :D

They're hired! When can you send them round?
How tall are they 'coz we even have woodchip on the ceilings :roll: I can provide a ramp if necessary :)

Oh my god :lol: Did she pull ALL of that off? Timmy has just found a love of the wallpaper but we tell him off! Hope he doesn't do that kind of damage lol :lol:

Well, Bobby our bridge bunny started it off, when we got Rosie after we lost Bob she just picked up where he left off:shock: She has done most of it :roll:. We used to do some telling off but they were both really good at looking you right in the eye whilst ripping off a big bit, and I can't bring myself to be cross, in fact I should be pleased as it's 9 years since it was done :oops::oops::oops: so she's doing us a favour really:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually in that photograph she is just inspecting the wall and wondering who could have made such a mess? I suggest you add the word allegedly to your post or you mght have trouble on your hands, deformation of character etc :lol:

Rabswood

Back