• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert the Bun In Black

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Rupert came to us from Kay and although a little shy is coming around great. He is a beautiful boy and has the sweetest nature. He likes cuddles and snuggles and bunny kisses. He's just perfect :love:

DSC05039Small.jpg

DSC05042Small.jpg

DSC05055Small.jpg

DSC05069Small.jpg

DSC05077Small.jpg

DSC05084Small.jpg

DSC05086Small.jpg

DSC05087Small.jpg

DSC05220Small.jpg

DSC05262Small.jpg

Although he is trusting us so much more now i feel he is quite wary of surrounding noises and i t hink it makes him a bit insecure. Sooooo we decided that we thought the best way to help him settle was bunny company. Judge for yourself what he thinks!

DSC05257Small.jpg

DSC05307Small.jpg

DSC05313Small.jpg

DSC05314Small.jpg

Totally chilled out. This is the first time since he came to us he has relaxed this much :)
DSC05320Small.jpg

:shock::shock:Are you sure that is Rupert:D:D:D
Well it looks like you and your family have done it again and worked wonders. I cannot believe he is with your other 3 already:shock::shock::D:D

Its definately him Kay :lol: Unless Phill swapped him with another bun and kept the real rupert for herself :lol:

He's such a wee sweetheart. I was going to give him a few weeks with us but he's settled with us - like i said its more environmental things that scare him. He was a bit unsure of the dogs at first - but once he was in with the buns he calmed right down. I just had a feeling thats what he needed to help him settle :)

Sasha is being really good with him so far - he tried bonking her at first - once she made it clear that there is only one boss all was well.
Im going to make the pen a bit bigger tomorrow if everything is still going good. If it continues at this pace - they may all get into the shed very soon :D

The reason he maybe wary of enviroment noises could be the fact that his previous owner kept him in the cellar :evil:and they were out at work all day everyday and gave him an hour a night attention:roll:.

You really are amazing, I cannot believe the difference in him. THANK YOUx

The reason he maybe wary of enviroment noises could be the fact that his previous owner kept him in the cellar :evil:and they were out at work all day everyday and gave him an hour a night attention:roll:.

You really are amazing, I cannot believe the difference in him. THANK YOUx

Aww naww in the cellar :shock: How awful. Glad you got him anyway! He's fitted in perfectly. Thanks but im far from amazing :oops: We just gave him time and space to settle and every time we passed the cage we opened the door and gave him some nose rubs. He's actually started chucking toys around which is lovely to see him having some fun :lol:

totally agree with Kay,you are amazing :D
looks like things are going very well. i'm glad to hear madam sasha is behaving herself :)

All four were sitting together today which was good. Sasha still being nice so far :lol: BUT little innocent mallow was caught giving ruperts bum a wee nip :oops::shock: Maybe she's no longer at the bottom of the pecking order!
Ruperts is being great - and buddy again has taken to him really easily. Buddy and Rupert were grooming each other today :love:

Back