• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rushing To Vets Now U/D

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
With the babies.
Please can I have all the vibes in the world.
For one in particular. :(:(:(

Last edited:
Oh no, vibes times a million trillion. Poor Hetty's heart will be broken if anything bad happens, and she will feel responsible WHICH SHE SHOULDN'T. Vibes for the babies, and calming hugs for Hetty xx

I've just been watching those videos and they looked so fine, happy and healthy...so what on earth could be wrong ??????

If it was just one I'd think maybe some kind of accident, a fall or getting stood on or something, but although she said one in particular, she's defo taken them all :? what could be wrong with all of them. I'm not coming off the forum til I know, poor poor Hetty must be beside herself!

I do wish she had either written 3 or 4 words more on the post saying what had wrong - or nothing at all till she got back.:(

Sending loads of *vibes*. I've just been looking at their video clips too. They are little sweethearts! I hope they are ok!

Back