• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige owners should write a book :)

it is great and i really think it would be a good way to make children more aware of bunny needs and in a way they would be able to relate to it. Really is brilliant :D

:p i think we should put it to them..... anyone know them well enough to ask?

Money could go to bunny charities etc oh it could be great.... i can see it now... :p :p :p :p

Beige: maybe I could be the Harry Potter of the rabbit world? There could be merchandise too. Beige T-shirts, mugs. I would be famous. I could enter the big Brother House and be a reality TV star... I'd win of course and could go on to have my own TV series. I'd be an interviewer like Michael Parkinson.The mummy could be my manager.

Big: Oh Beige...

Beige: Do you think I am getting a head of myself Bog?

Big: Stop calling me Bog!

Beige: maybe I could be the Harry Potter of the rabbit world? There could be merchandise too. Beige T-shirts, mugs. I would be famous. I could enter the big Brother House and be a reality TV star... I'd win of course and could go on to have my own TV series. I'd be an interviewer like Michael Parkinson.The mummy could be my manager.

Big: Oh Beige...

Beige: Do you think I am getting a head of myself Bog?

Big: Stop calling me Bog!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Rabswood but with your post on this thread i think you have just sealed your fate:lol::lol::lol: Bring on the book! You could do a caring for buns book aimed at children maybe? (shame i no longer work in the toy/book trade but i know someone who does....;))

my cousin writes novels....she may know someone who could point in the "write" ;) direction get it :lol::lol::lol: I am so sad.:shock:............. but seriously you could have the two most famous buns in history.... hey you may even knock PETER RABBIT off his high horse too.... claiming all that fame.... think your two would be far more entertaining and yes i would buy it too.....and i don't have kids other than my bunny's :lol:

Bog: I mean Big...

We had to call the fire brigade this morning as we couldn't get Beige's head out of his sleeping quarters as it had swollen to such an extent. He was up all night making lists of bunnies he should have in his entourage :roll:

We had to call the fire brigade this morning as we couldn't get Beige's head out of his sleeping quarters as it had swollen to such an extent. He was up all night making lists of bunnies he should have in his entourage :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So funny ! :lol::lol:

i know someone who does amazing animal illustrations too, if this ever gets off the ground! his website is www.tomisabadger.moonfruit.com - the zoo animals and chickens are brilliant!

Beige has checked out the site.

He says he likes the dragon/dinosaur illustration on the cow photograph he thinks his book would look good using this style. Photos obviously would be of him :lol:

Back