• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excell Mature...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Peanut is developing arthritus in his leg, due to all the abcesses and surgery etc, so i was wonderign it would be okay to give him excell mature as it has glucosamine in it?

I know its not like, they can only eat this when they are old! But does it have anything in which could give him tummy upsets due to not being older?

He is three

I give all my buns Excel mature first thing in the morning along with SS mature. They are only 2 but i have seen an improvement in their condition and their coats are much better :)
Ive not had any problems on it but they do get other pellets also :)

I hope peanut is doing ok xx

Ive got an 8 yr old ,Bugsy, he has a few of these along with his SS pellets,hes a fussy devil and he seems to love them.

I cant see why they'd be a problem for younger bunnies,Billy has certainly pinched a few from the food storage box and hes non the worse for it!

well mine have never had runny bums or anything and ive got a few sample so i might try it. i just figured peanuts leg is in a way "older" than it really is because the vet said its going to be stiff etc so i figured so glucosamine in his diet wont do any harm.

I can only say good things about this food. My barney has been on it since it was launched and hes changed dramatically from being a stiff old boy back to a youngster again. Only real problem is he's feeling too good so getting himself into trouble and places he shouldn't be!

Back