• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny plums

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Hi All

This may sound like an odd question, but what exactly do male bunny bits look like? I finally managed to get Jose to lie on his back yesterday and I had a look but couldnt see anything?? (But it may have been cos I didnt know what I was looking for! lol) He's 14-16weeks old, so I imagine they should have appeared by now?

They may not be fully dropped at this age..also young rabbits will retain them sometimes when turned over..its a safety measure so they don't get torn in a fight:shock:
To start with they will just look like torpedo shped pinkish bumps either side of the penis area..then they gradually become the sacks

My boy Polo is 14 weeks on Sunday and tonight at the vets she still couldn't find his. SHe couldn't even feel them inside him and she had his sat up:roll:

Back