• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop again! We got the diarroheoa cleared up last week with a 2 week hay only diet and some time to let her settle down. Bunnies went to my mums last weekend and started back on pellets last Thursday. They also had some grass and parsely over the weekend.

Last night and today we are back to diarroheoa again. Could it be the pellets? Its been a week on them now so I would have thought I would have seen something earlier than now. Or the parsley- but again she hasnt had any since last Sunday.

Can we have some vibes for her again please? I am going to give her the weekend on hay only and then take her back to the vets on Monday if things dont improve.

Oh how frustrating :?

I am wondering if her gut flora may have been upset by the change in environment :?

Maybe giving some fibreplex over the weekend might be a good idea.
Some Blackberry leaves would possibly help too.

It could have been. Its just that she was fine whilst there and right up untill last night when the runny poo started again.

They are going to my Mums again next Friday for two weeks so I am hoping it has settled down by then. She has had fibreplex and will go pick her some blackberry leaves from the garden once the rain stops. As always she is bright and eating well!

Come on Snowdrop! Hope she's ok.

Just a thought but has your mum got lush grass at hers? Maybe that could possibly upset her tum?:?

Come on Snowdrop! Hope she's ok.

Just a thought but has your mum got lush grass at hers? Maybe that could possibly upset her tum?:?

She did put her run on the grass (despite me telling her not too) but it had been mowed the day before so was too short for her to have eaten much.

Back