• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Frodo while painting?

Toadie

Alpha Buck
Next week H and I are going to redecorate our bedroom, and as Frodos crate is in there, he will be temporarily moved into the front room. What I am concerned about is it is very rarely these days he is locked in his crate, at nights and when we are both out he is left to free range in the bedroom. Even when he is in the front room he will check that the bedrooms 'still there' :lol: obviously this is the place where he feels most safe. He wont be locked in his crate too often, but obviously he will be when we are both busy and also when the front door is open while painting. Is there anything I can do to make this time a bit less stressfull for him?.:cry:

Hi, I just painted my living room and had to move my bunny out.
He went off of his food for a couple of days after he was moved back, as he did not like the change.:(
But I have just moved him to a bigger cage and his appetite has increased.
I think its pointless trying to second guess these beasties as they seem to make the rules up as they go along!:roll:
So I suppose give him as many toys and cuddles (If he is that sort of boy) as poss and he will be fine. Good luck!
Katherine

Back