• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few candian holiday pics..

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
The cottage we stayed in

DSCN0806.jpg

The view

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

My Squirrel friend :love: he would eat out of my hand

DSCN0796.jpg

Sunsets
DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

A beautiful Luna moth

DSCN0782.jpg

A cool turtle we saw

DSCN0878.jpg

Which part of Canada did you go to. Looks very similar where I stopped last time. We are hopefully going in three weeks time to Vancouver

*envious* :)

You will like Vancouver, it is a beautiful city. I loved all the driftwood on the beaches, and the big park, and the yummy Chinese food. :D

It was Ontario, near Parry sounds :) I'm hoping to go to Vancouver next year

Do you have room for me in you luggage? I will be very well behaved (she lied) and very quiet (another lie) and I won't eat or drink much (biggest fib).

Alice xx

Oh, by the way all my animals will come too. With the rescue ones that is over 100.

Do you still have room? Pretty please?

Do you have room for me in you luggage? I will be very well behaved (she lied) and very quiet (another lie) and I won't eat or drink much (biggest fib).

Alice xx

Oh, by the way all my animals will come too. With the rescue ones that is over 100.

Do you still have room? Pretty please?

I'm sure I could squeeze you and a few bunnies in ;)

Air Canada actually let you take animals in the cabin now :) (not that I have be checking for my relocation plans ;) )

ooh wow looks lovely! I've also been to Ontario - London, Listowel, Niagara, Toronto and Grand Bend and i must agree it is all beautiful!!
We are going to vancouver in September, then travelling across to Calgary via various other places, cant wait!:D

Do you have details of where you stayed please, it looks gorgeous. Hubby and I have been considering Canada for some time but cant decide where is best to go .

That 'cottage' was none to shabby was it!:shock:

Beautiful photos and very relaxing just looking at them and thinking about time in a place like that with no stress! Awh...........I wish.

Back