• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For All The Baby Bunny Fans

Jelly: "Peanut, look at them babies!"
Peanut: "uh huh"
Jelly: "lets adopt one, a foster baby!"
Peanut "do you think i went through the snip so we could adopt?"
Jelly: "well i..."
Peanut: "We have one son who still hasnt let home, we are NOT having anymore"

The butter has spoken, sarah jane cannot have a baby bun :(

I want winter soooooooo much, I want to keep her in my pocket! And I have one of the boys as the wallpaper on my desktop :oops:

Last edited:
I want winter soooooooo much, I want to keep her in my pocket! And I have one of the boys as the wallpaper on my desktop :oops:

eric is distraught now! he never thought auntie libby would cast him aside for a cute youngster :shock: especially after his ding dong trauma this morning:lol:

just out of curiosity - and thats ALL IT IS:D - what are the adoption fees via you/kris? just asking y'know. i like to know things. no particular intentions or anything. really.:oops:

just out of curiosity - and thats ALL IT IS:D - what are the adoption fees via you/kris? just asking y'know. i like to know things. no particular intentions or anything. really.:oops:

You hyprocrit! And you can't have Winter, SHE'S MINE!!

And nobun will ever replace eric in my affections as my bestest RU bunny, but I don't think there's any possibility of u letting me have him!

You hyprocrit! And you can't have Winter, SHE'S MINE!!

And nobun will ever replace eric in my affections as my bestest RU bunny, but I don't think there's any possibility of u letting me have him!

after the hassle with a seemingly simple procedure i'm willing to negotiate:D (netherland dwarf my a*se - more like netherland donkey:shock:)

suppose you are closer location wise to winter tho:? huh.

Back