• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant chew-chube vs. clever bun

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
bought Barnes a giant chew-chube today, got it home and out it in the living room. Looked through it while saying "oooh look at that, a tunnel to run through" and "it's as big as you, what fun you can have". I rolled it along the floor, "oh my barnes, it rolls, you can chase it", I stood it up on end and exclaimed "Wow barnes!! it looks like a big chimney stack",

HE IS NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED!!!

Do you ever get the feeling that your bun would rather be doing the Times Crossword?

emilyx

:lol::lol:

Did you try giving him the box it came in - that's usually the best toy ;)

bought Barnes a giant chew-chube today, got it home and out it in the living room. Looked through it while saying "oooh look at that, a tunnel to run through" and "it's as big as you, what fun you can have". I rolled it along the floor, "oh my barnes, it rolls, you can chase it", I stood it up on end and exclaimed "Wow barnes!! it looks like a big chimney stack",

HE IS NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED!!!

Do you ever get the feeling that your bun would rather be doing the Times Crossword?

emilyx

Most of the time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine showed total disdain for rabbit toys, & threw them out :shock: - much preferred "helping" to tidy a cupboard, or his cat toy on elastic! :roll:

I've bought quite a few toys that Amber isn't the slightest bit interested in - why is it always the more expensive ones they never bother with? And why don't we ever learn and save our cash?:roll:

dora hates toys...she just couldnt care less.. .arthur loves them ...provided they arent meant to be toys.. he likes... keys...boxes, flower pots, toilet roll innerds, piles of shredded paper... the stairs.... lol x

Best toy my bunnys have is a cardboard box with loads of shredded paper in that they can tunnel around in! Didn't cost me a penny and they spend loads of time in there - in fact it's where they go to hide when it's time to go back in their hutch! Grrr!:roll:

Aaw, my rabbit loves his chube! It's his favourite. Doesn't actually use it as a tunnel though.. or ches on it... he just rolls it around..
I bought him a willow ball the other day though and he completely ignores that :(

Back