• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grassy logs from pampered piggies

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone given these to there rabbits? Ive bought some but just wondered has anyone had any problems with tummy aches ect,just want to know before i give them out

I've never had an problems with my two. Have you got the logglets or the logs? I usually cut the logs in half and feed a whole logglet.

I have bought the big one before. No problems with it. Bluebell is quite restrained though and only eats a bit at a time so it lasted her about a week!!

Someone was kind enough to donate quite a few of these to our bunnies. they have been shared round and none of them have had any problems :)

mine like them especially when i stuff them with hay! i also make the logs smalle and spread them out. My pigs go crazy for them!

mine love them, peanut took one with him in his little lunch box when he had his surgery and it was the first thing he ate when he came to!:lol::lol:

mine love them!

Back