• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serenity

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are some more of the girl.
She is so skinny, and has such a protruding dewlap :cry:

bunns014.jpg

bunns015.jpg

bunns016.jpg

Sooooo tempted to offer to foster her, but I'm going away for 4 days at the end of September so it wouldn't be very good timing :(

:lol::lol: You're so norty :no:

But just look at her little face in that bottom pic, isn't she just saying "please foster me, Aunty Alison" :(

Oh yes!
I could send her to you at the weekend maybe :)
She needs a bit of Aunty Alison's love and fattening up :wave:

:lol::lol: You're so norty :no:

But just look at her little face in that bottom pic, isn't she just saying "please foster me, Aunty Alison" :(

No it looks more to me like she's just heard Aunty Alison doesn't want her.....:(:(:cry:

Me? Guilt trip? NEVER!! :lol:

Oh yes!
I could send her to you at the weekend maybe :)

Alas I couldn't really take her until after we've had our big parteee next weekend, I don't think she'd appreciate settling in with 80 guests :shock:

Plus I'd need to buy another hutch if you're going to borrow my 5ft double

*looks shifty*

:wave: Do you think Serenity would like to come and live with Aunty A for a little while after next weekend?

All I need to do is have our party, acquire a hutch and get her here. What could be simpler? :)

Sure :D

Would you say i should op for the emergency spay or not?

She is very skinny for the op, so could fatten her up for potential bubs, but then she may still be too skinny to have the bubs :?

If i win that bid on ebay, you can collect and use that!:lol:
It has 3 days on it i think.

Yay :D

How much does she weigh? If she's uber uber skinny there's a chance that she won't have conceived again. Also we know that at the most she's only a few days gone so there's also a chance that she might gain enough weight over the next week to have an emergency spay the following week? Eddie gained weight quickly after his op with unlimited pellets and an ickle bit of porridge daily so if she's very thin it might be better to fatten her for a week and then see what the vet thinks is the best option.

How's the other one too, what's her body condition like - similar, better or worse?

Yay :D

How much does she weigh? If she's uber uber skinny there's a chance that she won't have conceived again. Also we know that at the most she's only a few days gone so there's also a chance that she might gain enough weight over the next week to have an emergency spay the following week? Eddie gained weight quickly after his op with unlimited pellets and an ickle bit of porridge daily so if she's very thin it might be better to fatten her for a week and then see what the vet thinks is the best option.

How's the other one too, what's her body condition like - similar, better or worse?

I'll get a weight on her tomorrow morning.

Other one is better in condition.

Back