• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Obie says...

Starlight

Warren Veteran
"Mummy, i want to meet all my new friends now!!!"

bunns004.jpg

bunns003.jpg

bunns002.jpg

Since he has been here and has taken a liking to shredding paper... both new girls in his block have too :evil::roll:

Since he has been here and has taken a liking to shredding paper... both new girls in his block have too :evil::roll:

Haha so does Angel! Captain Parsley doesn't TOUCH his paper. He does his toilet in a litter tray and spends his time flopping out in one corner the whole time!

Haha so does Angel! Captain Parsley doesn't TOUCH his paper. He does his toilet in a litter tray and spends his time flopping out in one corner the whole time!

I had to move him to a different hutch as he ate through an insulation panel put there to prevent loud thumping :?

I had to move him to a different hutch as he ate through an insulation panel put there to prevent loud thumping :?

Have you tried putting lino over it? Might stop them eating it and it will stop it soaking up wee.
I can have a look at the off-cuts place near me if you like then send it up with Hetty when she visits.
You could use some of that corner strip stuff to shop it coming up.
Obie is gorgeous....when in the mammoth session happening?
x

Have you tried putting lino over it? Might stop them eating it and it will stop it soaking up wee.
I can have a look at the off-cuts place near me if you like then send it up with Hetty when she visits.
You could use some of that corner strip stuff to shop it coming up.
Obie is gorgeous....when in the mammoth session happening?
x

I actually got Kris a roll of lino....has she used it yet :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back