• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello world! We're here!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Introducing Pinot and Roche's third (and final) litter of kits! These are their first photos as they were only born on the 1st July. They are very sweet and as you can see still shy but we are really proud of Pinot for raising two litters prior to this one and looking after these so well.

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0416.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

Thanks guys :D They're not a particular breed, just smallish, uppy domestic buns. You can see mum and dad in this pic, along with some of their older siblings (mum is the grey and dad they grey and white bottom behind her)

DSC_0062.jpg

I was so bowled over by the cutey pictures that I didn't see who they were from, and was chuntering away to myself "three litters? how irresponsible" - was only when I saw the respost of the mum n dad and previous litter that I looked back and realised it was you :roll::oops:

Gorgeous bunnies, especially the white ones wiv grey ears :love:

I always thought there was nothing cuter than a kitten - but bubba bunnies totally win in the uber cute awards!:love::love:

Back