• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to show my beautiful foster girly. She is a little stressed possibly being pregnant again and with 4 babies scuttling around. Despite all this - she is extremely loving and kind. Very timid due to lack of handling she still snorts sometimes when you touch her but she is really coming around and will come up to bars (along with babies :lol:) for noserubs.
BubbaBuns2027.jpg

She is SO pretty :love:
Hopefully she isnt pregnant :( Its so sad if she is as she already has 4 babies to look after :(
Sending her noserubs xx and all the babies, especially Gabriel :love:

She is SO pretty :love:
Hopefully she isnt pregnant :( Its so sad if she is as she already has 4 babies to look after :(
Sending her noserubs xx and all the babies, especially Gabriel :love:

I never used to be that fond of REWs but Angel and Gabriel and absolutely gorgeous and it really pisses me off when people say they can't rehome them as it's ugly. Angel's eyes are ice blue with a tinge of baby pink - not even red!!

I never used to be that fond of REWs but Angel and Gabriel and absolutely gorgeous and it really pisses me off when people say they can't rehome them as it's ugly. Angel's eyes are ice blue with a tinge of baby pink - not even red!!

That's horrible!:evil: It's the wee bunnies personality that really counts

Before i got buns i wasnt fond of them but i didnt know how truely beautiful they were until i seen the buns on here :love:
I have completely fallen madly in love with REWs and i now have to have one:lol: Of course personality plays a major role:)

I adore Angel!!! I would love to rehome her once her babies are old enough (and next litter). I wonder what the chances would be of her bonding with my two hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

God i Wish! :love:

I adore Angel!!! I would love to rehome her once her babies are old enough (and next litter). I wonder what the chances would be of her bonding with my two hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

God i Wish! :love:

:D I really pray that she is not pregnant as then she can be spayed as soon as her milk has dried up :)

Frankie and Fidget say Hello to Angel :wave:

They look forward to meeting her and have been instructed to be on their BEST behaviour.... or else :lol:

Back