• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum and dad want to talk to me tonight......Update....No :(

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
....And i think its about me getting another bun :D

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a yes and i can hopefully get my first rescue bun :D:D

Im so excited but so nervous incase its a NO :(
Gotta think positive :D:D

Last edited:
Aww good luck,I hope it's good news! :wave: Last time my mum and I sat down for a proper talk she agreed to let me get a friend for Boris...! :) and then got me a drink! :shock::lol:

Ive had a look and Ive seen a few buns i like :)
I dont mind what kind/breed of rabbit, its the temperment i need to make sure will go with Fudge.

Shes a laid back, cuddly, kissy girl who LOVES noserubs and snuggles :love: Shes not a chewer so is the perfect indoor bunny so need a bunny that isnt going to ruin everything (i dont mind if some stuff gets chewed) And she is litter trained so that would also be a plus :)
I dont mind if they dont like being handled as im used to it :roll:

I would LOVE a REW :love:, I dont want a black bunny as it would be like replacing Blackie and as much as i love agoutis ive got 2 and it would get too confusing :lol: Ive seen a Rex i like but im sure ive read that they are prone to some sort of health problem?? I dont mind about sore hocks im batteling it with 3 buns so the enviroment its sore hock friendly :)

Also i have 5 lops and would like a uppy eared bun as ve never had one before plus they are just :love:

Oh i also cant have a lionhead as Fudge has problems during her moult so with her licking another bun it wouldnt be good for her, which is why i was thinking a Rex??

Its all so confusing :lol:

Another Hour and i get to know what they want to talk to me about!!

Ive had a look and Ive seen a few buns i like :)
I dont mind what kind/breed of rabbit, its the temperment i need to make sure will go with Fudge.

Shes a laid back, cuddly, kissy girl who LOVES noserubs and snuggles :love: Shes not a chewer so is the perfect indoor bunny so need a bunny that isnt going to ruin everything (i dont mind if some stuff gets chewed) And she is litter trained so that would also be a plus :)
I dont mind if they dont like being handled as im used to it :roll:

I would LOVE a REW :love:, I dont want a black bunny as it would be like replacing Blackie and as much as i love agoutis ive got 2 and it would get too confusing :lol: Ive seen a Rex i like but im sure ive read that they are prone to some sort of health problem?? I dont mind about sore hocks im batteling it with 3 buns so the enviroment its sore hock friendly :)

Also i have 5 lops and would like a uppy eared bun as ve never had one before plus they are just :love:

Oh i also cant have a lionhead as Fudge has problems during her moult so with her licking another bun it wouldnt be good for her, which is why i was thinking a Rex??

Its all so confusing :lol:

Another Hour and i get to know what they want to talk to me about!!

What about Gabriel???? He is a REW :)

simpool41.jpg

my mini rex has never had problems... :love::love::love:
I love mini rex's wish i could have more of them. They pull the most funny facial expressions! :lol:

Back